A view into the life of a family who encountered a different future than expected, but has become all the richer for it.

Download Heather's NEW Album!!

Download or order a copy of Heather's NEW album Meet Us Here from www.cdbaby.com/heathermessick

Visit Heather's BandPage!!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Surgery Date Set

Victoria's cardiologist office called today and let me know that her open-heart surgery is set for Friday, May 16th. I'm not sure the time yet. We will be leaving at some point on the 15th to travel up to Birmingham.

I will receive a call from the office in Birmingham with more information tomorrow. I believe they will be giving us information, also, about where we might find lodging while we are there. I'm not sure what our plans are right now, but pray that God guides our steps in that area. I know that we will probably just be sleeping at the location we choose and spending a lot of our time at the hospital, so we just need a place to lay our heads.

Begin praying for the pediatric cardiologist that will be looking over Victoria while at UAB. His name is Robb L. Romp. He will not be performing the surgery. Once I know the surgeon's name, I'll pass that along so prayers can be lifted up for him, also. Pray that God gives them wisdom in handling our little one.

I will send along more information as I have it. Thanks again for your prayers!

No comments: