A view into the life of a family who encountered a different future than expected, but has become all the richer for it.

Download Heather's NEW Album!!

Download or order a copy of Heather's NEW album Meet Us Here from www.cdbaby.com/heathermessick

Visit Heather's BandPage!!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Late Night with Victoria Jayne!

Tonight Victoria talked and talked while being in her bed ... at bedtime ... in the dark. I kept waiting on her to go to sleep and she just wouldn't. So, I went in to check on her. I changed her diaper and thought maybe that would do the trick. She kept signing "eat" to me, so I figured I'd give her a little something to eat. "Maybe she just didn't eat enough supper," I thought. So, I gave her a little Gerber cereal bar and some milk. I brushed her teeth AGAIN and then she wanted to walk around the house. She was full of energy at 9:30pm, mind you! She was so cute. I took a short video of her and couldn't help but want to share it with all of you! Hope you enjoy seeing her growth and progress! She is quite a character!

2 comments:

Alex said...

Oh my goodness she is just the most darling little girl! So cute!

Jeff Nicoll said...

That is adorable ... She is so sweet and such a cutie ... Will enjoy meeting her on Saturday!!