A view into the life of a family who encountered a different future than expected, but has become all the richer for it.

Download Heather's NEW Album!!

Download or order a copy of Heather's NEW album Meet Us Here from www.cdbaby.com/heathermessick

Visit Heather's BandPage!!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Jesus Loves Me!

Victoria recently surprised Mark and me when we were eating lunch after church one Sunday. Mark was asking Elyssa and Natalie some of the things they learned in Sunday School. The "Bible Point" they were taught that day was that "God Loves Me." Mark quoted the "God Loves ..." part and wanted them to fill in the word, "Me." Well, as soon as Mark could get the words out of his mouth, Victoria blurted out (in her own way), "Me" and pointed to herself. I was blown away. I guess I didn't realize that she had learned that in her Sunday School class, too. We had never heard her say, "me" before so it was such a fun moment for us! You just never know what even your "special" little kids pick up! I felt so proud of her! She's a smart little cookie!

I recorded Victoria while I sang "Jesus Loves Me" the other day and wanted to share this cute video with you. If this doesn't bless your heart ... well, I don't know what will! (Also note her sign language of "Jesus" in the song.)

7 comments:

dorothy Savage said...

this is so precious. I showed Phillip and he just loved it! God bless you and your sweet family. I am proud of your journey and your faith with your precious little girl.

Allergy Mum said...

What a cutie pie. It always amazing me how much information young children absorb from the world around them. I LOVE her beautiful smile as she signs her song.
AM
http://allergymum.blogspot.com/

Julie said...

Oh Heather I just love this!!! Thanks for sharing and blessing me today!

Kim Gaughf said...

She is something else....I love watching her videos!

Shana Hodge said...

Laughed and cried as I watched this. God is definitely "showing off" in her! What a blessing!

Unknown said...

Sooooo precious! My computer is working much better tonight and I'm so glad! I wouldn't have missed this one for the world! What a sweetheart!

Shawndi84 said...

Oh my goodness, What an angel! Loved the video!! She is absolutely adorable!

-Shawndi