A view into the life of a family who encountered a different future than expected, but has become all the richer for it.

Download Heather's NEW Album!!

Download or order a copy of Heather's NEW album Meet Us Here from www.cdbaby.com/heathermessick

Visit Heather's BandPage!!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Three Angels

Victoria Jayne
What a sweet little one
You are such a joy
A bright ray from the Son
You show me so much
How to love and to trust
The great One above
By Whom I've been blessed

My blue-eyed, Nat Nat
What a beauty so rare
You grow and explore
Live your life with no cares
You love on your sisters
Give sweet kisses and hugs
You're always the one
To pick up Love Bugs (and try to eat them!!)

My eldest, Elyssa
You've grown up so fast
You're now a school girl
And you love your new class
You are such a helper
Your teacher says so
You are very loved
We always want you to know

My three little angels
Sent from heaven above
I could not imagine life
Without your love

So while I have time
And breath in my lungs
I'll kiss you a lot
And give you my love

*** I want my girls to know, especially today, how special they are to me and how much I love them! I count it a priviledge and honor to be their mother.

PS - Mark's dad, O'Neal, came over last week. He and Mark worked on the backyard fence. I got a great picture of him with his granddaughters sitting on our swing after he had worked "hard in the yard!"

Here is a photo of the fence! It looks GREAT!


2 comments:

Angel said...

Oh my gosh , Heather... that is so sweet! Your 3 Angels are beautiful
the photos you captured are amazing ! Their smiles... those eyes ! I hope you journaled this in their baby books too !

Anonymous said...

Heather...Victoria looks amazing!!! Wow! She really looks good! I love this pic of her. Natalie and Elyssa are gorgeous as always. I love your family. Glad that you are finding a new norm.

Love you!
Joy