A view into the life of a family who encountered a different future than expected, but has become all the richer for it.

Download Heather's NEW Album!!

Download or order a copy of Heather's NEW album Meet Us Here from www.cdbaby.com/heathermessick

Visit Heather's BandPage!!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fun Videos

Here are a few fun videos I wanted to upload for your viewing pleasure! Hope you enjoy them and maybe they will bring a little smile to your day!

This video is from Christmas morning. We have decided that Natalie may just be a physical or occupational therapist one day. She is always handing Victoria toys and trying to help her during her "play" time.


Mark's sister, Karen, got the girls some water flutes to play with in the tub. Here they are playing some songs during a recent bath time.


Here is a video of Natalie and Elyssa singing to Victoria!


Sometimes I get so cracked up watching Natalie and Elyssa playing pretend together. It is absolutely wonderful to see them playing so well together now!


Elyssa reminds me so much of my sister in this video. I remember an old movie of my sister, Shana, reading to us kids and none of us payed much attention to her. And, Natalie cracks me up grabbing Victoria's phone rattle and pretending to talk on it!

1 comment:

Shana Hodge said...

Yep, she takes after her Aunt Shana! And, Natalie did just what you did to me...starts doing her own thing and ignore Elyssa's tremendous teaching skills! HA!