A view into the life of a family who encountered a different future than expected, but has become all the richer for it.

Download Heather's NEW Album!!

Download or order a copy of Heather's NEW album Meet Us Here from www.cdbaby.com/heathermessick

Visit Heather's BandPage!!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Recording Fun

In the midst of having a kidney stone to deal with last week, there was some sunshine in my week. Our church started recording its second CD with Integrity Music and I was blessed to be able to sing on it. After my kidney stone attack on Wednesday morning, I recuperated enough to attend the recording session held at our church that night from 6-10pm. We had a huge mass choir that night and the recording went very well.

I prayed that the rest of the week I would be able to attend the ensemble recording sessions that I had been asked to be a part of. Thankfully, my body cooperated! So, I was busy recording Thursday night, Friday night and some of Saturday. While I was at Integrity on Saturday, we decided to also record my solo on a song called "We Cry Out." That went very well and I'm excited to hear the final product.

Make sure that you go to your stores in May and buy a copy of the CD!!! It will be titled God Hears. I think it will be an awesome album and you'll be glad you invested in it. There will also be companion products available for churches that wish to purchase them. We are praying that many will be brought into God's presence through this special recording!

Here is a funny video that I took while we were in the studio. I thought you might get a laugh from it as I did!



PS - If you would like to purchase a copy of our church's first CD with Integrity Music, contact our church directly at http://www.northmobile.org/. The name of the CD is called Believe. I sing a solo on the title cut and was also blessed to sing background vocals on that CD, as well.

1 comment:

Angel said...

AWESOME! I'm so excited to hear this! I listen to "Believe" over & over, it's in my van now... my mom thought she heard it mentioned in service on Sunday! I WILL absolutley be buying it ! TFS ! Hope you continue to feel better!