A view into the life of a family who encountered a different future than expected, but has become all the richer for it.

Download Heather's NEW Album!!

Download or order a copy of Heather's NEW album Meet Us Here from www.cdbaby.com/heathermessick

Visit Heather's BandPage!!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Messed-up Middle Children

Natalie and I are the middle children amongst our siblings. "They" say middle children are messed up, right? So, I guess we are pees in a pod.

Natalie and I got to have more time together today because Mark took Elyssa on their first "Daddy-Daughter Date." They went to Chick-Fil-A and Elyssa especially enjoyed playing on the playground there. While they were away, I took some photos of me and Natalie together and wanted to post them on the blog today.

I still say that Natalie is the "milk-man baby." I don't think she looks like me or Mark. I guess the combination of us both was so potent that she came out with her own good looks! What do you think about those eyes?

PS - On a totally different note, for those of you who wonder about Victoria's sleeping habits, she is doing very well. I've had several people ask, so I wanted to post something regarding that. She is on a regular 3-hour feeding schedule during the day and sleeps from about 10pm until 6am or 6:30am. In a week or so, I will probably back up her last feeding of the night a little more. I believe she will tolerate getting even more sleep at night just fine.

2 comments:

Shana Hodge said...

I love that face! She can't decide if she wants to smile or cry!

Anonymous said...

I still say she looks just like her Uncle Alan...:)