A view into the life of a family who encountered a different future than expected, but has become all the richer for it.

Download Heather's NEW Album!!

Download or order a copy of Heather's NEW album Meet Us Here from www.cdbaby.com/heathermessick

Visit Heather's BandPage!!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Star Is Born

I took this video of the girls the day before yesterday. They were playing in Elyssa's room. They really enjoy their Dora house, which was a great gift from a friend. You can tell who the boss is between the two girls. Elyssa! Natalie enjoys her big sister reading to her and occasionally has a little input to the conversation. If you listen closely, Natalie interjects something into Elyssa's story, after which I say, "Natalie ... what was that???" She tooted, if you don't figure it out on your own! The funniest part is that after I asked her that question, she actually started looking around trying to see what it was!



I had Elyssa serenade me. She did her version of "Get Down" that she learned in Sunday School at church.


She also does her version of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." You gotta love it when they repeat lyrics because they don't really know all the words to the song!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love those friends that give cool gifts!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, that poot made me laugh out loud. That is SO FUNNy.

Shana Hodge said...

All I got to say is...Natalie is like her momma! I can say because I did share a room for many years. I got Elyssa on video when I was there in March. She was singing Twinkle Twinkle but changed the words to "poo poo poo poo poo poo poo"! Obviously there is a lot of that going in a house with 3 little ones!